T/F Tuesday Answer: TRUE! Where there is no RIGHT to appeal (see last week’s T/F post), you must ask the appeals court to take your case through an Application for Leave to Appeal or a Petition for Writ of Certiorari, depending on your jurisdiction. In this brief, you must convince the court the importance of accepting your case.