Welcome to Restore Freedom with Katherine Henry!
Do you love your freedom? Are you sick and tired of endless government regulations impacting every aspect of your life? Want to equip yourself with the constitutional and legal knowledge needed to fight back against government overreach? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Constitutional Attorney Katherine Henry and the Restore Freedom team work non-stop to bring you these amazing Freedom-Fighting resources:
- Constitution Mobile App, available on Google Play and Apple app stores
- Weekly Newsletters
- Restore Freedom Weekly live episodes discussing constitutional & legal topics of interest
- Tuesday True or False Questions, with answers posted later in the evening
- Wednesday’s weekly Way To Get Involved Challenge
- Thursday’s Constitutional Segment Recap videos
- Friday’s Freedom Fighting Tools
- Restore Freedom Goodie of the Week
- Sunday’s Biblical Insight post
- Daily Posts on our various social media platforms
- Constitutional Flyers and Business Postings
- Katherine’s Court Briefs on important constitutional issues
- Hundreds of educational videos
- Helpful links
- Public speaking events, and much more!
When ignorance rules, tyranny will follow. Demand government officials both KNOW & FOLLOW the Constitution!
9/2/22 Update: The judge has illegally prohibited the public access to the hearings on this case over the last 2 years. As I move forward in my next steps, I filed an Ex Parte Motion asking the court to set aside its prior Gag Orders, so that I can finally share the video of the prior court hearings with the public! Instead of granting this Motion, the judge chose to mock me, my work to Restore Freedom, and my future litigation against Allegan County officials in this case, and he ordered that I cannot share the official videos of ANY of the hearings in my case. The motion documents I filed can be found here.
Case Dismissed! On July 7, 2022 at 10AM, after more than 20 MONTHS since my arrest, the district court finally held the hearing on my Motions to Dismiss, and granted the Motions to Dismiss both charges! Find the documents filed for these Motion Hearings here.